I’ve got a note today that’s had repeated issues syncing, causing it to lose content. I’m using two macOS devices (on the same network, if that affects anything).
First, I created the note on one computer and assigned it to today. A short while later I noticed that while it was still assigned to today, the name had reverted to “Untitled Note”. I fixed it.
Next, I noticed that a number of notes from previous days that I’d removed from the agenda and collapsed were now back on the agenda and expanded. I fixed that.
More recently, today’s note keeps losing content. This is actually 100% reproducible right now. I’ve appended content to this same note 3 times, and after a sync, the content disappears. I’ve restarted Agenda on both computers in the process. For the 4th attempt right now I just wrote the same text on my other computer instead, and this time it stuck. Now after doing that, adding yet another line on the first computer is working.