What I did:
On my ipad:
Long pressed project to select option rename project.
Corrected the misspeld project name and touched the next project to deselect the renamed project
When tried it again with a test project I the same happend.
Only when i confirm with an enter command to close the rename option the project correctly stayed with the new name in place.
The project dissapeared, also on my synced computer.
Not found in my trash, not in the search results…
What I expected:
I expected the same result as an enter command or maybe an canceld operation with the project name still misspeld but with an canceled renaming operation
Things that might be helpful to know (Agenda version, OS and model, etc):
Ipad pro 12.9 3rd gen. ios 14.5
Agenda 13.0 (185)
On my computer it all worked as expected…