Remove from Today prompt

Hi,

I have stopped seeing the prompt to “remove an agenda from Today” after marking it as done. I’m not sure what I did, I think I may have mindlessly disabled it, but that’s what happened.

I thought I’d be able to turn the prompt on again in settings, but I haven’t seen that option.

In that same vein, I’m looking for another way to optimize the action without having to go back to the menu twice (to mark as done and then remove from today).

Using Agenda 16.1, macOS 13.

Indeed on iOS you find the Reset warnings option in the preferences, on macOS it works slightly different: if you hold the alt/option key and then select the Agenda menu from the main menu bar (while holding the option key), the option to Reset Warnings… should appear in the menu. This will trigger the dialog to show again.

In that same vein, I’m looking for another way to optimize the action without having to go back to the menu twice (to mark as done and then remove from today).

This can be done in a very similar way, if you hold the alt/option key while the Note menu is shown, the Mark as Done command will change into Mark as Completed, which will do the two steps in one go.

Note that in all of the above I assumes you meant “Remove from On the Agenda” instead of “Remove from Today”, the latter is simply linked to the assigned date, so the only way to remove a note from “Today” is to remove or change the date to something else than today’s date. However, I think you meant “Remove from On the Agenda”, which is simply a flag.

Hi,

I figured out the macOS part, thanks. And yes, it was move from on Agenda rather than Today.

I still can’t find the reset warnings in iOS preferences. I’ve been through both the app preferences and my account preferences. Surely, I am missing something.

Kenny Best Jr.

Hi Kenny,

On iOS you find the reset warnings options if you go to the Agenda Preferences → Help & Support, it’s in the list of topics.

Found it, thanks. New issue. When linking a calendar event to a new project, how can I keep the calendar notes as details from populating into the body of the project? This happened on iOS as well. Never happened on Mac before.

Kenny Best Jr.

You can enable/disable this in the Agenda preferences.

Got it, Thanks!

Kenny Best Jr.

2 Likes