Reminders not removed

Sorry, made a mistake, changing my original message.
It’s on iOS
And it’s still going on.
So I made a new Reminder in the R-app. It’s not a “repeater” and just has “Test 3” and today’s date in it.
It doesn’t pop up in Agenda. Even if I scroll through the Calendar window and stuff, it doesn’t.
Now I force-quit Agenda, start it again and there it is.
So now I complete it in Agenda but it doesn’t disappear, although it’s not in the Reminders app anymore.
Force-quit and restart Agenda, problem solved.

I recorded a video and sent it to your email address. Unlike Rob, I have had this problem all the time and haven’t gone away for several months.

Thanks both, good news, I’ve managed to reproduce the issue and have made a number of improvements that I have good hopes will solve things. Let me know if this is indeed the case once Agenda 18 is out.

Thanks Alex!

1 Like

Update: We believe this is fixed in Agenda 18, let us know if you still experience this issue.

Hi.

Is Agenda vegetarian? We’re in France at the moment (so I can’t see how things are going on the Mac at home) and I made some reminders to pick up some foie gras and snails on Monday.
They refuse to show up in Agenda though (I made them in Reminders). I restarted both apps a couple of times but nothing changed.
Both on iPad and -Phone btw. And latest betas for everything concerned.

Rob

Hi Rob
I think it’s the date, not the content. I also made a reminder in the R-app to pick up snails tomorrow and it showed up in Agenda (iPad, latest everything) straight away. Then I changed it to Monday……and it wouldn’t show. Perhaps change your date to tomorrow and see if they show up maybe?
Unless Agenda is vegetarian during the week but eats meat at the weekend?

Al

Just to make sure, I tried the snails ánd the foie gras. Agenda will have it all on Sunday.
It seems you’re right.
Thanks!

Ps: Tuesdays are problematic too, unless one restarts Agenda.

Are you guys both on the beta OS?

I am, yes.

Me too for the beta Alex

Bon appetit Rob :snail:

1 Like

Wow, this turned out to be not only a delicious but also a very useful thread, thanks to your culinary spelunking I managed to reproduce and fix the mysterious issue of the missing foie gras! It should be fixed in the next update, thanks for your help both and bon appetit! :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Merci.
Et toi aussi!

1 Like

Update: This issue should be fixed in Agenda 18.1

2 Likes