Reminders function creating duplicates

What I did: created a reminder in a random note setting the d-date for coming Monday at 7 am. Added the reminder to my Exchange/Task list in the Reminders app. My Exchange account is syncs to my Reminders.

What happened: the reminder is correctly created in the Reminders app, but then new reminders with the same subject appears. The date is always set to Today 2:00 regardless of the date and time set for the original reminder. This addition keeps repeating until the reminder is deleted from the Agenda app. Ended up with + 300 reminders.

What I expected: creation of single reminder without duplication.

Things that might be helpful to know (Agenda version, OS and model, etc): running latest version of Agenda, IOS 12.4 BETA on iPhone X.

Could it be a Reminders <–> Exchange sync issue?

If you create the reminder in Reminders (not in Agenda) do you get the duplication issue?

If you create a reminder in Agenda in a Reminders list that is not synced to Exchange, do you get issues?

How did that appear in the app? Did you actually see 300 clock icons in the text, or did you see 300 reminders in the timeline on the right?

Been able to resolve this. The issue seems to be a sync problem between Exhange and the Exhange Reminders folder on the iOS 12.4 beta only. Everthing works as expected on my iPad/MacBook Pro where I run the normal iOS/OS.

I use Todoist as a task management app, so any ideas on how to get Reminders from Agenda directly into Todoist will be great.

Thanks for your help.

Ah glad to hear you found a cause. I do hope they still fix this issue, have you filed a feedback item on this issue via http://feedbackassistant.apple.com ?

I use Todoist as a task management app, so any ideas on how to get Reminders from Agenda directly into Todoist will be great.

Does Todoist integrate with the system reminders app at all?