Reminders Bug on macOS

What I did: Created a reminder in MacOS with preferences set to go to my “Things” list in the Reminders app.

What happened: The reminder synced into my “default” list in the Reminders app. This error does not occur on my iOS devices. It seems specific to MacOS.

What I expected: The reminder to appear in the designated list in the Reminders app.

Things that might be helpful to know (Agenda version, OS and model, etc): Agenda 13.1.1, Mac OS 12.0.1, Macbook Air M1.

Something worth checking: if you open the Reminders app on macOS, do you see the Things list there?

I was able to get it to work by selecting multiple reminders lists in the Agenda Preferences → Calendar → Reminders → Shown Lists menu.

With multiple lists selected in that menu, I am able to choose a list that is not the default one in my Reminders app such as “Things.”

If you only select one reminder list in that menu, then it doesn’t matter which one you choose. Reminders will only go into your default Remnders list.

I did just notice if after setting up multiple lists and using it for a fee Reminders, I was able to turn-off the extra lists and and the setting then works with just one Reminders list selected.

Thanks for the additional info, we’ll have a look what’s going on. Are the lists you pick by any chance a sub-list in Reminders? And are these iCloud lists?