Project Sidebar is Blank

What I did: I moved a note from one category to another

What happened: the sidebar disappeared.

What I expected: the note would just move

Things that might be helpful to know (Agenda version, OS and model, etc): macOS and I am a new user (1 month in + I love to tool!!)

Does quitting and restarting the app help? When you say disappeared do you mean it collapsed or that it’s visible but no longer containing anything?

There is nothing on that screen.

And….@mekentosj - the restart worked. I was afraid to have lost it all in a restart.
Thanks for the note!

Very odd, let us know if you hit it again.

This issue keeps happening to me on Mac OS Catalina. Frequently when I move a note / project / subcategory to another area, the projects sidebar goes blank until I quit and restart the app.

This should be fixed in next week’s version 10.0 update.

1 Like

This just started happening to me after today’s update. When I click to collapse a category, the left column goes completely blank. When I restart, the column is back and the category is collapsed.

By going blank, I mean the names of all the overviews, categories, projects, etc, are gone. The column is still there, and clicking in it sometimes changes to a different project. The only things I still see are the +, < and > at the very bottom.

Other than restarting, nothing else brings it back; I have tried:

• dragging the column closed and back open again.
  • clicking on a recently edited note.
  • clicking on other things in the right column.

In the last two cases, clicking on things still works as expected; it’s just that the left column is still blank. Open quickly still works, thankfully.

Is this specific to a single category or any?

I think I might have been able to reproduce it, are you on macOS 10.14 by any chance?

We’ve just pushed the 13.1.1 update into beta, could you give it a try and see if the issue is indeed gone? You can download it from http://downloads.agenda.com/Agenda_13.1.1.zip

1 Like

I am running MacOS 10.14.6. It’s not specific to a particular category. I will try out the beta tomorrow. Thanks much!

1 Like

It looks like you pushed an update thru the App store before I had a chance to try the beta – which is great. :slight_smile: I’m glad to report this bug is no longer happening. Thanks again!

1 Like

Glad to hear, thanks for letting us know!

1 Like