Progress indicator with todos

hey guys!

I just switched from other apps to agenda and bought premium. Would be cool if you guys add some kind of progress bar with notes that has todo lists. This kind of small things always bring delight and more motivation to finish things!

4 Likes

We’ll consider it. Thanks for the feedback!

1 Like

Hello there,

First of all, love the design and colours of this app (I know for some reason this shade of yellow or I will call it gold, makes this app look so elegant) and how seamlessly it flows with my workflow. Thank you :smiling_face:

Now, I am sure many have asked and many more want progress bar. This feature alone will make this app perfect for me. Not having this is holding me back form getting that lifetime membership.

Has it been added to pipeline for development some time in future ?

It can appear under projects when we swipe from left, notes can work as tasks and todos in notes can work as sub-tasks

We don’t have this in the pipeline yet. I don’t think we have heard it requested very much.

We do have some important improvements to search and filtering planned for the next major release. These will likely include filtering of checked/unchecked items. which I think could be used in a very similar way to a progress bar. Eg. Show me all the notes with some unchecked items, and only show the unchecked items themselves (hiding the rest). In effect, such a view is like a progress.

We will keep the idea in mind, but I think a lot of the need for the feature will disappear when we have powerful search/filtering of tasks.

1 Like

Sounds very interesting. It will be really helpful in finishing off unchecked items.

Yes, please keep that in mind, or any types of progress indicator. I find it very motivating. It like stepping up the ladder. It shows how far we have come and how much further we need to go. I am sure you guys will do what is best for all community. So far I am enjoying it completely.

1 Like