Problem with display of reminders in Calendar pane?

I am using the full version of Agenda 10 on a Mac running Catalina and an iPad Pro running iOS13. I have 3 reminders that repeat every day as well as other occasional reminders. I would expect to see all incomplete reminders in the Calendar pane, both for today and future days, but the list of reminders always has some missing; for example today correctly has two, then there are none for 4 days when only one is shown. The number shown seems to be limited to a maximum of 3. This does not happen with Calendar events, which display as expected. Is this a limitation of the Reminders app, or a problem with Agenda?

As far as I remember, Reminders only makes the next one when you check off the last one. Do you see all the reminders in the Reminders app? Agenda should be showing you the same thing as the Reminders app.

Dear Drew,The Reminders app shows all reminders correctly, on the Mac, iPhone and iPad, and they update as expected. They are also correct in the Reminders widget on the Home page of both iOS devices. But, in the Up Next widget on the same devices the reminders are not displayed correctly, with items missing or in the wrong order. Interestingly it looks as if Agenda is displaying these ‘Up Next’ Reminders in the Calendar pane and not the correct Reminders items. This happens on the iOS devices and on the Mac, which has no Up Next widget as far as I know! Is the problem with Agenda or with the Up Next widget? All very strange!

I think this is the expected behaviour. The Reminders app simply doesn’t create a new reminder until it has been checked off, only then will it see it needs to schedule a new reminder the day after. This works differently for calendar events. The widget probably looks at the current reminders, sees it is expected to recur and displays that reminder on the repeating days as well. Technically that could be possible but it is not trivial to do and isn’t something we have high up on the priority list at the moment. We need to think how to approach this issue in a way that it works well with the way Agenda is set up.