Prioritize notes

Hi,

Would be very helpful to add an option for prioritizing notes which will result in reordering the notes on the ‘on the agenda’ tab view. I have few notes that are assigned as ‘show on the agenda’ and having them ordered by adding ! !! !!! marks (colored with red, as in the apple email) will help to organize the view of the notes and give focus for high priority notes on the ‘on the agenda’ tab.

Best, HM

5 Likes

In principle the notes should, within their project, be ordered in the same order in the project as On the Agenda.

Thanks for your reply. I agree but, this means nothing about notes from different projects once aggregated in the agenda view. I would suggest adding an ordering method, priority-based, for agenda only.

Thanks, HM

Yes, this is definitely on our list. Thanks again for the feedback.
Best wishes,
Alex

1 Like

I am not sure whether this is a bit off topic. Can the order of notes within a project and within the today view be customised te show “in chronological order - oldest first”?

In most other places on my computers I use that order. It feels counterintuitive now.

Or is there a setting I missed?

Best Johan

Can the order of notes within a project and within the today view be customised te show “in chronological order - oldest first”?

Yes, you can change the order by tapping the project title at the top of the notes for a project. Within the overviews the same order should be maintained for each project.