Premium Subscription?

Hi, I was wondering if it would be possible to add a monthly subscription that would be cheap (by cheap I am not talking like 50p, something obviously reasonable for both the consumers and the developers) if you do not want to pay the full premium price, but still keep the full premium price if people would like to pay lifetime fee upfront. It would just be a good alternative for people that cannot afford the upfront cost.

Many thanks for the suggestion. I don’t think this makes too much sense, if you would divide the price (not even taking the current introductory price into account) over 12 months you would be talking about $2 per month, not that far off from the 50p you mentioned :smiley: Also, it wouldn’t be compatible with the model where you keep for what you pay.

1 Like

Okay, thanks for letting me know, I’ve seen the pay monthly model in other applications before and I thought it could apply to this is all. Thanks for getting back so quickly. :smiley:

No problem, if you want to read more about the rationale and/or technical details, Drew wrote this blog post about it…