Polish - Polski

Translators: @agata.lad @janiec.jakub @pawel.czapla @Bartek_Woznicki @darekrurka @MWO @Gestaltist

This topic is for discussion the Polish translation of Agenda. Feel free to leave your suggestions, corrections, and comments here.

Want to help translate Agenda to Polish? Reply to this post and we’ll add you to this translation project.

Do you encounter any issues, have suggestions or comments, leave a post here as well, your feedback is highly appreciated!

1 Like

Hello and greetings,
I am willing to help you guys out translating Agenda to Polish, so that more users could benefit this incredible productivity tool. Is there anybody from Poland among Agenda community so we could share our thoughts on potential translation?

1 Like

I can help :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello - as mentioned in eMails - I am ready to help :wink:

BW

2 Likes

Update: The Polish localization of Agenda is now officially underway :partying_face: with @janiec.jakub @pawel.czapla @Bartek_Woznicki taking a first stab at the first round of the Polish translation of Agenda. As outlined here, we’ll add a number of reviewers once they have concluded the first round and will give all of you access to the test builds as things progress. To be continued…

Hello, I am ready to help with the translation!

Thanks @agata.lad I’ve added you to the team!

Update: Hooray, the Polish translation of Agenda is now available as part of Agenda version 11.0 :confetti_ball: We’d invite everybody to give it a try and let us know if you find any aspects that can be improved, need to be corrected, or are giving issue. Join me in thanking all translators (with @agata.lad in particular) who worked so hard and with so much passion to add the Polish translation of Agenda! :clap: :clap:

1 Like

Tomorrow I will check the beta version. Today I have already found some mistakes, but I will try to change it in the translation. If it won’t work, I will let you know :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Great, let me know if you need any help finding how to change things.

1 Like

Dear all, I was hoping I could count on you translating the missing sentences for the upcoming Agenda version 12 release in OneSky. It would also be great if more Polish users could help us keep Agenda up-to-date and further improve the quality and/or give feedback on the Polish localisation!

Hello. I’ve been using Agenda for a several days and it’s already on my top list for Mac and iOS/iPadOS software. I was a little bit confused when I saw a quite few language errors in Polish version (even in intro) so wanted to drop you a mail if I could help somehow. Finally I did find this topic so here I am, ready to support with translation. Please let me know, how to do it, next steps etc. Regards. Darek

Glad to hear you like Agenda so much, and yes, we would definitely love your feedback and corrections to make the Polish version even better. The easiest way would be to add you to the team on OneSky, the platform we use. Would be great if you good proofread the translations with us. I’ll send you an invite and you can then leave comments and corrections directly at the right place. Plus, if there’s anything we can’t locate, don’t hesitate to ask here (easiest if you post a screenshot). Thanks!

There is a mistake with translation to Polish language one the Ipad. Currently there is „Imię” insted of „Nazwa”. Please be so polite and change it.

Thanks for reporting this, @agata.lad or @darekrurka can you make the change?

If you want I can also add you as a volunteer to the Polish translation project in OneSky so you can leave comments directly on any problematic translations.

Done but Agata has to approve

1 Like

That could be more convenient. Please do so

Pozdrawiam Marcin

Great to have you on board Marcin, I’ve added you to the team!

Thanks for your hard work guys. It’s great and rare
to have an app in my native tongue.

One piece of feedback: the word “Done” is translated as “Wykonano” which, while technically correct, is not how the word is typically translated in software. May I suggest changing it to something like “Gotowe”?