Please support right-to-left (RTL) languages

Hi guys,

Thanks for the wonderful app, and for the fair pricing model. I subscribed immediately.

Can you please add right-to-left (RTL) language support? (Arabic, Farsi, Urdu, and Hebrew are all RTL).

Currently, RTL text is not displayed correctly. My “workaround” is to have my English notes in Agenda, and my Arabic notes in Apple Notes, but obviously thats not ideal.

Any plans to add RTL support in the future?

2 Likes

We do have plans for this, and have investigated a little.

I guess when you say it isn’t displayed correctly, you mean it isn’t right-aligned text. Is that right?

2 Likes

Yes that’s correct. The text is readable, but like you mentioned it isn’t right-aligned.

Hello,

I like also to see support for arabic language, as you mentioned its applicable to write in arabic only the problem in direction which confuse.

1 Like

Hi!
I hope the RTL support will arrive soon. This is a game changer for me.
Thanks,
Asaf

RTL text should be supported, but the text is not yet right aligned. We would like to fix that.

1 Like

Excellent!
I appreciate your willingness and effort.
RTL is an important feature.

Is there a due date for RTL support? any news?

No due date yet I’m afraid, we’ll ship it as part of bringing localisation to Arabic, Hebrew, etc.

1 Like

In case I wasn’t understood, I am not interested in translating the whole app to Hebrew, my wish is to align Hebrew text to the right while keeping English text aligned to the left.
Thanks!

Sure, that would be fine and possible as well once we get there. It’s just that in terms of our priority list it realistically will only be added once we also get to translating the app.

1 Like

I’m here to translate to Persian.

1 Like

Great! Make sure to leave a message here: Arabic - عربى - #4 by yw5z29yaqw

Yes… RTL support is really important.
Thank you!