Pinned reminders

Hey. I’m loving Agenda and am excited about the new connections to Reminders in MacOS and iOS. I’m wondering if you could do one more magical step and allow Reminders to be linked/pinned/attached to Agenda Notes…. It would be great to have a Checklist in a Note that was actually a series of Reminders too - then whether the items were checked off in Agenda or in Reminders - the Note would update…. Do this and I will suggest your team takes over development for Apple’s apps.

2 Likes

OK… Now I see you can Add Reminder from the ‘right-click’ menu… but that was not very obvious. Very cool though. Any chance we could get a key for that (tag has #, person has @) or maybe a button to add a tag / person / due date / reminder would be more clear?

1 Like

Oooooh. Sorry one other idea. Could we get our Agenda Categories to associate with Reminder Categories. So… if I’m in a Reminder Category and I add a reminder - it pre-selects the right reminder category (which I could change if I wanted to).

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback, indeed most of what you asked for is exactly how reminders work. Probably best to watch the youtube video to get an idea of how it works: