Performance

That’s odd as it should by now no longer have significant effects. What version of Agenda are you running?

Indeed it is. My comment was premature - unfortunately performance is back to the poor levels you see in the screencast.

Really hoping the things improve on both iOS (iPhone XS) and OSX (2015 MBP 2.5GHz 16GB).

ct

Do you have a lot of calendars and/or calendar events by any chance?

I do have a lot of calendars, but only have 1 enabled in Agenda. That calendar is pretty busy though. Could that be a root cause?

ct

With only 1 calendar I’d say no, but for the next period now that the attachments feature is ready we will focus solely on performance, hopefully that means we’ll be able to remedy the slowness you’re seeing.

1 Like

I’ve commented on cursor sluggishness in another thread before I stumbled on this one. YES, I have many calendar events. My two primary databases are a daily journal and another that is medical appointment related. Each are heavily event related. The cursor anomaly is most notable on the ‘old’ iPad mini while not noticeable on the ‘brand new’ iPad Pro 12”. Both have the same iOS but obviously the new iPad Pro has much more horsepower. Hope this helps.

Thanks, that does indeed point to the calendars, as mentioned it’s next on our todo list

1 Like