PDF Export isn’t working on iPhone

What I did:Tried exporting a note on my iPhone as PDF to messages/email/add to note and it’s not working.

What happened: messages will pull up a new message with no file, mail will pull up with no file, and notes won’t open at all. The print function works fine but the PDF is not exporting.

What I expected: I expected to be able to share my note as a PDF.

Things that might be helpful to know (Agenda version, OS and model, etc):

Version 2.2.1, iOS 12.0.1 iPhone 7.

Thanks for reporting, we’ll investigate and will come back if we have further questions.

Could you send a series of screenshots of what you try exactly? For me it works fine.

I’m having the exact same problem. 10.5 inch ipad Pro on iOS 12.1. This needs a fix asap. I even paid for the pro package to remove watermarks from pdfs. Now I can’t even create pdfs…

Update: It works for some notes. And does not work for others. So there’s something in some notes preventing the pdf creation. Hard to tell for me what the difference is…

Update: It works for some notes. And does not work for others.

Hmm, that’s odd but does explain the intermittent behaviour. We’ll investigate but in the mean time if you find out any indications (content, size, etc) of where it fails vs doesn’t fail, that would be very helpful.

Hi, we had a look but can’t reproduce the issue, it’s working fine for us. Could you confirm this is still an issue? If so, could you send us a note that doesn’t work and a note that does work by exporting those as File > Export > Agenda File, and email them to alex@agenda.com?