Pasting text stopped working

What I did: Pasted Text

What happened: Two blank lines appeared

What I expected: Text to appear in Agenda

Things that might be helpful to know (Agenda version, OS and model, etc): Agenda for OSX from App Store - latest.
MacOS Mojave 10.14.5

Does this happen for all text you copy, or was it very specific text? Can you say anything about what it was you were copying? Any clues as to why paste may have failed?

Drew,
Pasting from Logos Bible software didn’t work. So pasted the text into word then copied from there and still didn’t appear in Agenda.

Andrew Otte

7318155097784E2992E7F6BCD42F23F1.jpeg

Very odd. What is the text? Could it perhaps be HTML like in a web site?

Does pasting with Edit > Paste and Match Style help?

Drew

Drew,
Yes - edit-paste and match style works. Happy Days.
However, there is some formatting lost - eg superscript
I copied and pasted from the Bible Software into this email - so you can see what it is.
1 Thessalonians 1:5
5 because our gospel came to you not only in word, but also in power and in the Holy Spirit and with full conviction. You know what kind of men we proved to be among you for your sake.
Inside Agenda with paste and match style the bold, underline and superscript are all gone. Would be great if it would work as above.
Thanks for all your help

Andrew Otte

7318155097784E2992E7F6BCD42F23F1.jpeg

Yes, that is how Paste and Match Style works. It just pastes the plain text, and plain text does not support any formatting.

Can you perhaps direct me to a place on a web site where I could try the copy/paste myself, to see if I can track down the problem?