Pasting new notes

I made a list of things I need to do. It’s a hodge lodge. Probably related to projects in Agenda but not necessarily. For this sort of thing, I keep an Agenda project named (imaginatively), Todo.

For various reasons, I ended up making a list in a different app (email). It is a dozen things I worked out with my boss. I want to add them to my Todo project. (I will, perhaps, link them to other projects, but that’s a different effort.)

I would like to be able to open the todo project and paste the list of tasks with the result being a set of notes, waiting for further input, date spec or move to a different project.

Thank you for your attention. Now, please hurry up. I’m getting old here. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I would like to be able to open the todo project and paste the list of tasks with the result being a set of notes, waiting for further input, date spec or move to a different project.

How would Agenda determine where a new note would start and where it would end?

Best bet is to create an intermediate markdown file, it will honour the three dashes (---) to separate items in new notes.