What I did: I wrote the URL
https://example.com/chunk_chunk_chunk, selected it, copied it, and pasted it into Agenda 1.4.
What happened: The underscores in the URL were interpreted as Markdown, rendering the URL like example.com/chunk_chunk_chunk with the middle “chunk” italicized. When I click that URL in Agenda or copy-and-paste it, it comes out like example.com/chunkchunkchunk (missing the italics).
What I expected: Agenda would handle the URL like preformatted text and not Markdown. I discovered this while troubleshooting a work problem, and finding out only later that the URLs I’d collected were damaged and led to 404 errors.
Things that might be helpful to know (Agenda version, OS and model, etc): I found this under Agenda 1.3, but it’s still a problem in 1.4. I’m on macOS 10.13.3 on a 2015 MBP.