Pasted content became an attachment? "iOS rich content paste pasteboard type"

What I did: I made a note 10/29 on my iPhone8 (iOS13.2)- in the note I pasted, what I seem to recall was a selection from a craigslist ad, copied from the browser app - iCab Mobile, no images that I am aware of, merely text. When it pasted it didn’t seem to do so as an attachment. Though, honestly I don’t remember for sure.

What happened: I revisited the note today from my Mac running Agenda 9- The note had a link attachment paperclip at the bottom, under some text that was also part of the original copied text. However, when trying to open the link it opens (in TextEdit) and only says "iOS rich content paste pasteboard type”

What I expected: I expected the entirety of the copied text to be present. I’m a little frustrated because I was hoping to reference some text from that and now I no longer seem to have any recourse to do so.

Things that might be helpful to know (Agenda version, OS and model, etc): I also tried referencing the note on my iPad Pro running iOS 13.2. All devices seem to be running the latest Agenda versions.

Hmm, that is quite odd. I would expect you would see a problem as soon as you paste. Not sure what is going on there.

If you want to avoid this, you can use Edit > Paste and Match Style. That will use plain text.

Sorry for the trouble. Let us know if you see it again.

Kind regards,
Drew