“Past Due” items in today view

overviews

I would like the option to include items (NOT marked as done) that have dates in the past, in the Today view. Essentiually, I want the today view to show items that are on today’s calendar, as well as “past due” items, then I can remove those “past due” items by marking them as done

It sounds like you want more like a “Due” box, rather than “Today”. Note that you can already do this indirectly. Here is how:

• Add a #due tag to any note you want to be due on a given date (eg #due(12/15/2018))
  • Search all projects for #due(today)
  • Save the search and call it “Due”. Make sure you opt to have the dates relative (ie change over time)

Now the Due box should contain any note that has a due date today or earlier.

We hope to make this more user friendly in time. Stay tuned!

This is pretty cool, just got the premium version and I’m liking it. If you could add conditions to the saved searches, I think that would be even more useful. Such as “not checked marked #due"

We have ideas about improving that sort of thing.

I’d really love a feature like Anthony mentioned that includes items due today and all past due items that haven’t been checked off. I paid for iOS and Mac Agenda, but gave up when I couldn’t find an easy way to keep track of all due and overdue items in one place.

Thanks. Yes, we have ideas for features that would allow this. Stay tuned!