Overview 'On the agenda'

In the overview of ‘On the agenda’ the dates of my projects appear totally at random and not in a chronological order. Is there a way to change this? Thanks, Robert.

On the Agenda should show your projects in the order they appear in the sidebar left. The notes in each project should be in the same order as in the project itself, ie chronological.

I assume you would like to have the notes not be grouped by project, but just all mixed into a single timeline. We have plans to add an option to do that.

Kind regards,
Drew

1 Like

Thanks Drew. Your assumtion is correct. A chronologisch timeline would make planning a lot easier. Overall happy with the app. Best, Robert.

2 Likes

Dear Agenda Teams,
I am interested in this topic: currently I can’t find a way to manage the overview of agenda in a timeline. Is it possible?
Thanks
Elisa

Hi Elisa,
How do you mean the “overview”?

A few pointers:

• You can drag notes up and down by long tapping/clicking at the top, and then dragging. That way you can reorder
  • You can collapse notes by double clicking at the top
  • You can see the full list of notes by tapping/clicking the project title at the top of the list.

Let me know what you had in mind, and we might have more advice.

Thank you for your reply and sorry for my unclear question…
I mean: when I open Agenda, projects are shown in the same order as in the left menu, as I wrote them, and not in a timeline manner. I would be able to view first projects closest to deadline (the date associated).
I hope it is more clear now.
Best regards
Elisa

Hi Elisa,

This isn’t possible yet but we do indeed plan to bring more sort criteria and both grouped and ungrouped by project options in a future update.
Best wishes,
Alex

Ok thank you

Is there any news on this?

I’ve played around with Agenda, love it so far, but I really miss the option to simply show ALL notes from ALL projects together in one overview, in “On the Agenda”, not sorted by project like it is now!

It’s still among the top items on our list, but can’t yet promise when we’ll get to it, we’ll likely address requests for multiple windows and better search first.