Overview Calendar

I´ll try to use Agenda, but i miss a overview for Week and day Calender like google or something else.
maybe I´m using it wrong. Does somebody know, how i could chance the view? Thank you in advance.

Agenda isn’t really designed as a full replacement for the calendar app but rather works in tandem with the/a calendar app. For some things like planning things with a full week or month overview, the Calendar is still the go-to app.

What’s your recommended calendar app for planning work? I’m a freelancer and struggle to find powerful and flexible apps that aren’t specifically designed for teams… (Aside from Agenda, which is amazing for me)

Hello, normally i work with google calender or iphone calender. There is it possible to have an overview for weeks and month.

I don’t understand the Agenda calendar integration at all. 1. I’ve added an Airline flight (while chatting with an Airline agent) to agenda with flight details. I expect it to be added to the calendar and it is not there. I see no option to select “Add to Calendar”. 2. I have multiple calendars, one is a shared family calendar, another is a personal (non-shared) calendar, another is a work calendar. Seems to me I should have the option of selecting the calendar a note might add to, but I see no such option. I think the “automatic” calendar integration should be replaced with a manual “select to add this to a specific calendar” option.

I think where your mental model isn’t correctly fitting Agenda is that Agenda creates notes, not calendar events; i.e. it’s a note taking app, not a calendar app. Or put differently, it’s not meant to replace the system calendar app, but rather the system note taking app. A note in Agenda doesn’t represent a calendar event, it can be linked to a calendar event. It represents the notes for an event that you can also have marked in your calendar by creating a calendar event. But not all notes need to be linked to a calendar event, and not all calendar events need to have notes. Hope that helps better understand the mental model behind Agenda.