Other Views (Cards, Kanban, etc)

I honestly love the simplicity and non-business of Agenda’s interface. But an idea just popped into my head while looking at a project. I wonder if people might dig being able to show the notes in a project as narrow “cards", so multiple ones can sit on one line, rather than stacked “cards” that go all the way across the page. Of course, this would only work if the cards were of a uniform height, which means you would need some kind of show-all function like clicking to open the whole note in new window or side panel.

Kinda like one of Notion’s capabilities. You might even go as far as having the option to show a primary image in the card.

This has indeed been requested a few times, we are a bit reluctant however to add too many options and different views as it inevitably comes with increased complexity and possible feature-creep. For now we have no plans in this direction but we’ll always keep these kind of requests in the back of our minds when thinking about the direction in which to take Agenda. Thanks for sharing!