Order of Tasks on the Agenda

I have a few large projects with wide ranges of dates. In the “on the Agenda” page, is it possible to organize tasks from different projects in chronological order?

Currently:
Project A Task 1 - 1/31/18
Project A Task 2 - 2/1/18
Project B Task 1 - 1/31/18
Project B Task 2 - 2/5/18

Is the following possible?
Project A Task 1- 1/31/18
Project B Task 1 - 1/31/18
Project A Task 2 - 2/1/18
Project B Task 2 - 2/5/18

Thanks,
KC

2 Likes

Not at this point. I assume you want the option to ‘ungroup by project’. I have heard the request a few times. We will think about this for future.

2 Likes

I would like to have a Chronical order on Agenda. (without Project groups and so on) Just a list of notes ordered by Date.

4 Likes

Yeah same here. I was looking for that too.

2 Likes

Popping this back up, I’d like to scan things on the agend across all projects. Making me scroll through projects really diminishes the value of the agenda view. I might as well click throught the projects themselves. or just filter for not done topics.

Yes, this is in our roadmap. We would like to tackle this together with improvements to search. Thanks for the feedback!

This is exactly what I’m looking for. Would make the agenda view (the main reason I downloaded the app) way more intuitive and useful. It’s not really useful the way it’s set up now.

I think you mean you don’t find it useful. For me personally, it is what I want. Having different sort options would be nice though, for sure.

I think it depends a lot on how many notes you have on the agenda. I typically have just a handful at any one time. With that, it is easy to move between them. The sort order is not that important. (Note also that clicking the project title at the top shows a jump menu for fast navigation.)

The main way I determine the order of notes on the Agenda is by the order of my categories.

My categories are broadly:

• Goals
  • Journal (one note for the week with main things I want to achieve , one for today with time blocks)
  • Work projects
  • Non-work projects

This means a glance at my agenda keeps my goals in view when I’m deciding on weekly and daily task.