Open notes in their own pop-up Windows

As a creative team working on national and international media projects we have found Agenda to be an awesome tool. But we often use it to take notes during meetings that includes detailed instructions for revisions on current projects. These projects were written up in Agenda. When we want to make changes we need to refer to the meeting notes as we rewrite.

Having them both open at the same time is vital. Whether this a pop up or two windows doesn’t matter as long as we see both open simultaneously as we work.

Agenda keeps us tidy and organized. But…we will need to use another app if we can’t make this work.

Thanks for the feedback again. We understand your need, and will try to push the feature out in an upcoming release.

2 Likes

Appreciate that! Thank you.

Single floating windows that you can ‘pin to the top’ (like MiniNote Pro) and frankly I’m happy to give you all my money!!! Honesty, this would be a game changer. All my remote calls require me to have multiple windows open at once and it is so hard to manage screen real estate - to have a single Agenda note open in its own Window that I can also float and pin over other Windows…WOW! i dare to dream!!!

3 Likes

It should be part of Agenda 17, our next major release. Stay tuned!

5 Likes

I love you Drew, yes, yes I do! :heart:

I just discovered Agenda this week and it’s really helping me organize notes/thoughts with my ADHD.

I came on here looking for the popout note as well. So glad to hear it’s coming soon. Do you have any idea on a release for Agenda 17, Drew?

Thank you!

1 Like

No definitive deadline, but probably in the first few months of 2023. We have already started work on this.

4 Likes

What great news it is to read that pop out windows will come in Agenda 17! :fireworks:

In my opinion Agenda 17 will finally be the true powerful note taking app with these new features! Can’t wait for the beta!!! :rocket:

2 Likes