What I did:
- Import notes from Apple Notes.app on Agenda on macOS (~1300 notes)
- Waiting for notes to sync to Agenda on my iPhone and iPad (syncing via iCloud is enabled)
- Notes did not sync
- I suspected a sync problem because the number of notes is large, thus I distributed the imported notes in three projects with about 400/400/500 notes
- Then I disabled sync on iPhone (deleting all notes on uninstalling Agenda on iOS), uninstalled Agenda, reinstalled Agenda and re-enabled sync.
- Now, only one of the tree projects syncs the notes from macOS to iOS. The other projects are shown on iOS but are empty.
- The project whose notes sync is incomplete, only about half of the notes are available on iOS.
- Further, navigating the notes in the three folders with about 400 notes each is very slow, e.g. beachball shown for about 15 sec when switching between the projects.
Things that might be helpful to know (Agenda version, OS and model, etc):
- Agenda version 10.0.4 on macOS, Sign in with Apple, iCloud sync, premium subscription.
- Agenda version 10.0.5 in iOS, Sign in with Apple, iCloud sync, premium subscription.