Notes get duplicated when using “move to"

What I did: Added a tag to a note, collapsed it, right-clicked, “move to” and choose a different project

What happened: The note moves. A few minutes later, the original note re-appears in its original location, with no tag or content set. The moved note is still in its correct location, with the current content.

What I expected: No note to re-appear in the original project.

Things that might be helpful to know (Agenda version, OS and model, etc):

Agenda 9.2.1, macOS 10.13.6

I did see the most recent app update says, “Dragging a note between projects could sometimes duplicate it. Fixed.” It seems like maybe the fix didn’t apply to “Move to” ?

It doesn’t happen every single time. But when I’m cruising through notes in my INBOX project, it happens every few minutes.

Hmm, that’s bizarre. Are you sure you haven’t got an older version of Agenda running on a different machine? Or did you use undo by any chance? And does this only happen with collapsed notes and/or when using the contextual menu?

It’s possible I had an older version of Agenda running on another machine. I did not use undo. I’m not sure if it’s limited to collapsed notes and the contextual menu. I’ll keep an eye on it and report back if I get more info.