Not seeing all calendar events in Agenda (Exchange)

What I did: Used Preferences to set the “Show Events from:” to only one calendar, which is an Exchange calendar that I successfully use with the Apple Calendar App, Fantastical, and other Mac calendar apps.

What happened: Days in my Exchange calendar that have numerous events show nothing in Agenda.

What I expected: I expect to see an calendar event list in Agenda that matches what I see with my calendar apps like Fantastial.

Things that might be helpful to know (Agenda version, OS and model, etc): Agenda 9.3.2 - Mac App Store, MacOS 10.15.4, MacBook Pro 16GB RAM.

Do the events only disappear after you set the preferences to only show one calendar? Or do some events never show? Or do no events from Exchange show at all?

Some events never show. I’ve tried adding multiple calendars to Agenda (I usually only use Agenda for my business Exchange notes). As I’m looking at Agenda right now, the only events I’m seeing in the right-hand event pane are recurring events. I don’t see any one-off events.

Here is my calendar for today. Events in Blue are on my corporate Exchange server:

Here is today in the Events pane of Agenda:

The only Exchange event that shows up for today is one that happens to be recurring (Bi-weekly SW Team Call). For the rest of the week as well, the only calendar events that Agenda shows are ones that are recurring.

Ok, thanks, we’ll have a look if we can figure out what’s going on.

Hi Alexander, any update on this issue? Any data I can send to help you troubleshoot?

Not yet I’m afraid, still investigating.