It seems that Agenda won’t sync through iCloud under my Apple ID,
but it works well under another new-created Apple ID.
What I did and what happened:
Clear all data and try sync
- I uninstalled Agenda both on Mac and iOS.
- Then I removed the iCloud data of Agenda on iCloud Storage Management Panel.
- It still showed that Agenda took up 265.5K after deletion, which seemed like not all files are deleted.
- After that, I re-installed Agenda and opened it. The sync indicator said Agenda was Downloading. It kept showing downloading, even till next day.
- I hadn’t added any notes yet, and there should be no data on iCloud as I performed a deletion not long ago.
I added a few notes and pictures.
The notes didn’t sync, and they still didn’t after a day. The sync indicator on both devices kept showing Downloading.
The iCloud Storage Management Panel still showed that Agenda took up 265.5K. No changes happened.
Switching to another Apple ID
- I closed Agenda, signed out my Apple ID and signed in with a new Apple ID I just created.
- I reopened Agenda. Soon the sync indicator disappeared. Notes are synced. The iCloud Storage Management Panel showed that Agenda took up 3.6M of space. Everything went perfectly.
- I closed Agenda and deleted the cloud data in iCloud Storage Management Panel. This time, Agenda disappeared completely from the list.
- I reopened Agenda. Soon the sync indicator disappeared again. I found again that Agenda took up 3.6M from the iCloud Storage Management Panel.
Switching back to the previous Apple ID
- I closed Agenda, signed out of this new Apple ID, and signed back into my original Apple ID.
- I reopened Agenda. The sync indicator still kept showing Downloading. The iCloud Storage Management Panel told me that Agenda still took up 265.5K of space.
What I expected: Agenda can be sync through iCloud again, under my main Apple ID.
Things that might be helpful to know (Agenda version, OS and model, etc):
Agenda version: 12.0.2 (MAS), 12.0.2 on iOS
OS: macOS 11.2.3, iOS 14.4.2