Nested Lists

Would appreciate this feature to come up soon, where bullets can be nested within numbered lists, and vice versa. Would be nice as well to be able to choose bullet symbols too.

Great work so far, keep it up!
Thanks!

Thanks for the feedback!

You should already be able to nest bullet lists in numbered lists. What is the issue exactly?

You cannot change the bullet style yet. I have noted that request.

Kind regards,
Drew

oh, i was thinking maybe you can vary the types of bullets as you go deeper into nested bullets. for example, numbers on the first level, circle bullets on the second, dashes on the third. maybe even be able to customize…?

thank you!

1 Like

oh, i was thinking maybe you can vary the types of bullets as you go deeper into nested bullets. for example, numbers on the first level, circle bullets on the second, dashes on the third. maybe even be able to customize…?

No, as Drew mentions, we don’t yet support mixed list styles where the numbering will continuing (if say inner list items have a different type). We do support mixed list styles in itself, but numbering will reset currently.

We indeed don’t support different types of bullets or numbering schemes. There is just one type of each.

You can nest lists though and numbers will continue as appropriate. For example,

1. First
    • Second
    • Third
  2. Fourth
    • Fifth