My features request for pro use

Hello there,
I’ve just begin (less than 1 week) to use Agenda for note taking about my patients (I’m a french oral and maxillo-facial surgeon)
I love the possibility of time traking on notes and prepare future « meeting » with notes and calendar links.
3 things i’d love to see in Agenda :

• A way to group notes or an sub - project or sub categorie possibility. Let me explain : I plan to have 1 project per patient. Id infos and medical history of patient on separated pin notes. But if I treat a patient for disease A and see it 1 year after for disease B, I would like to have the possibility to collapse the entire « disease A episode’s notes » : in a perfect world this « parent note or group would accept a Title, a period of time and tags … Just like a note !!
  • Second : have the possibility to have tags under the note title (but woud remain visible when collapsed) … I’ve seen a feature request about this.
  • Third : the hability to manually order projects within a category.

And one more thing : be able to focus on one area would be so cool.

Hope this post is not to redondant, and sorry for my poor english grammar.
Greg

Great to hear you like Agenda so much, regarding your suggestions:

A way to group notes or an sub - project or sub categorie possibility. Let me explain : I plan to have 1 project per patient. Id infos and medical history of patient on separated pin notes. But if I treat a patient for disease A and see it 1 year after for disease B, I would like to have the possibility to collapse the entire « disease A episode’s notes » : in a perfect world this « parent note or group would accept a Title, a period of time and tags … Just like a note !!

The philosophy of Agenda is that it’s date based, so generally when you assign dates to the notes for your patient in the patient’s project, and the same patient would come back after a year and you’d start to add new notes, the older notes automatically hover at the bottom and shouldn’t sit too much in the way I’d think. And you could further reduce clutter by collapsing them.

Second : have the possibility to have tags under the note title (but woud remain visible when collapsed) … I’ve seen a feature request about this.

We have on purposely decided against a specific “tag field” for notes. You can simply start the note with a series of tags if you want or alternatively some people might prefer to add the tags to the last line. The ability to have a state between expanded and collapsed notes where you’d see say the first 2-3 lines of a note is something we’re considering indeed.

Third : the hability to manually order projects within a category.

This is something we’d like to allow in a future update at some point.

And one more thing : be able to focus on one area would be so cool.

A focus mode is indeed quite a popular request, we have some ideas in this area.

Thanks for the feedback!
Alex

What about the possibility to sync to Cloud or something other than iCloud. I find I don’t keep icloud turned on because it always fills my Mac with the archive drive. 2TB always wants to download to a 500gb drive. For this reason I have lost lots of work.

Probably best to refer you to this topic: Other sync solution than iCloud needed