Multiple Windows

I’d like to be able to open a new window for each topic I want to take notes and have projects about without them getting mixed together. Is this something that will be added?

Multiple windows will be supported in our next major version, Agenda 17. Probably some time early in the new year.

Can you explain what you mean by this? Do you just mean you want to be able to open notes in a separate window?

1 Like

Hi,

Each window I would like to dedicate to one topic independent of any others. For example: 1 window for gardening and all files, notes, etc. will directly pertain to it. Another window can be dedicated to another topic such as blogging with all the notes, files, etc. specifically for that topic. This way each window is for independent/specific topics that don’t interact with the other windows (or databases).

I really enjoy the app agenda but sometimes I work on only one project at a time and only want to see what pertains to that topic/project.

Thank you for asking,
Sheri

So if I understand it, you would like to be able to not only show a single note in a separate window, but a whole project in a separate window, correct?

Hi,

Yes. A project, categories, notes all pertaining to the one topic separate from another window dedicated to another topic.

Thank you,
Sheri

This is something we’re working on as we speak.

Hi,

Great, I’m excited! I’ve tried I think every note app there is. I really like yours and with this feature it will be perfect for me. Thanks for reaching out!
Sheri

1 Like