More writing features!

HI Guys - the app is firmly part of how i run my business now. Thanks!

I’m a heavy Apple Pencil user - features i’d love:

• Paper choices. Lined / squared would be useful.
  • Being able to add icons or hashtags directly against your hand written note (like One Note)
  • Integration with GoodNotes 5 would be good
  • Different pen choices other than the standaard IOS notes ones / better highlighter support.

That’ll do me for now! Thanks - James.

1 Like

Hi James,
Thanks for the feedback.

Certainly a common request. Hopefully do this in the not too distant future.

We don’t have any text recognition in the handwritten notes yet. That is quite a challenge. Perhaps apple will help us with that next year.

In the meantime, you could use Scribble to put a tag in the typed text.

What type of integration? We do already have a good share extension, so you can put data from Goodnotes into Agenda. Let us know what you would specifically like to be able to do.

We have built our support on apple’s pencil support, so we don’t have any real control over that. But hopefully Apple themselves will gradually improve things, and we will get that free in Agenda.

Thanks for the feedback!
Kind regards,
Drew

@drewmccormack I love the scribble function within Agenda, especially the lined pages. This morning as I was writing out some ideas I wanted to circle them and convert them to text like Apple Notes. i believe this would also allow us to search handwritten notes. I was wondering if conversion of handwriting is part of Pencil kit and could this be added to Agenda?

I thought also maybe Live text could be helpful so we could search handwritten notes. Just a thought.

Thanks for considering!
Terry

We would love this too. Apple haven’t made it available via PencilKit yet. We hope they will. The pattern is usually that they add it to Apple Notes, then a few years later they make it available to other apps. If they do that, we will be sure to support it. Who knows, maybe it will be next month at WWDC. :crossed_fingers:

That would be awesome!