Missing notes in suggestions

On my iPhone I keep the “calendar” pane hidden in my right sidebar.

When I opened it, the other two panels (recently edited and linked notes) showed two notes each:

Since the active note contained many links to other notes, I figured the bottom pane was missing a few links. I tried scrolling on it, and many notes appeared:

Scrolling on the recent notes pane led to similar results. Maybe it would make sense to show more than two notes in those two panels when there is enough space available (eg when the calendar is hidden).

1 Like

Indeed we show only two items by default on iOS, assuming that most people have the calendar visible. We’ll see if we can show more if the calendar is not visible.

1 Like

I’ve squeezed it into the next 14.1 beta :smiley:

1 Like

Now I see three notes instead of two in the right panes :smiley:

If I scroll on one of the panes other notes appear like before. Beta 230

This is the correct behaviour. I’ve added extra space, it should in fact show 5 on Mac and iPad, which might only happen after you have selected a different note.

1 Like

And btw this was the last minute change that caused the beta to crash at startup (if you happened to have a panel collapsed) :crazy_face:

1 Like

Right, I had to hide/show the calendar panel for the additional notes to show up. 5 is better than 2, thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

sorry :sweat_smile:

@mekentosj was this meant for everyone with a free plan are specific to one user? I am still having issues with crash and need to know about stability for the free plan.

“This is the correct behaviour. I’ve added extra space, it should in fact show 5 on Mac and iPad, which might only happen after you have selected a different note.”

It’s in the 14.1 beta, which is not out yet for all, it should be shortly.