Missing note data that reappeared

What I did:Brought Agenda on Mac to front, clicked on a note of interest.

What happened: Note of interest was had only first line of text and none of the other text or images. Freaked out. Quit and relaunched Agenda. Still empty. Really freaked out. Went to same note on iPhone and it had the content. Whew. Same note on iPad had content. Whew. A little while later the note on my Mac was no longer empty. Okay.

What I expected: The note on my Mac to have my content just like it did on iPhone & iPad.

Things that might be helpful to know (Agenda version, OS and model, etc): The note of interest hadn’t been recently edited on any device in at least several hours. All devices were on good WiFi during the time. All devices were up-to-date with latest Agenda and OS as of Jan 4, 2019 7:15am Eastern.

Odd, but glad it got restored out of itself. Can you remember whether the note was of the right height (i.e. tall but all empty), whether it was truncated, or appeared like an empty note?

I actually took screenshots (attached), but the note was not the right height (too short) and appeared truncated (only first line).

That’s very helpful, thanks!