Minimum font size smaller

Hi guys!

For me at least, I could handle the font size being able to go one or two sizes smaller. It is always nice to see as many items on the list/note in the same screen, as I can.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback, we’ll consider to allow it even smaller.

1 Like

I tried Agenda last week and loved it so much that ended up purchasing premium features! While we are talking about fonts, I would also like to add my request to allow smaller font size in the left pane containing projects and categories. It would be super helpful for my work. As such, the default font is rather large. Thank you in advance.

1 Like

When talking about text size and spacing: I often fold in the notes of a project so I just see the title of the notes. This gives me a good overview (I know there also is a scroll list I can open but I prefer the other/permanent way).
Then, however, the font size of the titles and also the spacing between two titles is extremely large. The font size is 2-3 time bigger than the project names on the left pane. This looks somehow odd (at least to me) and you only get a couple of lines displayed where you could easily have way more for better overview.
I was very happy to see, that the font size in general and also the spacing between the lines can be adjusted in the premium settings. However, this does not change the font size and spacing of the titles but just the content of the notes. My proposal would be to also change size and spacing of titles with this setting.

1 Like

I just noticed that I have to be more precise: In fact, this font size of titles does change with this setting. Just the spacing does not. So my proposal would be to also adjust the spacing between titles with the existing setting. When you reduce the size of titles to the font size of projects on the left pane, the text of the note content can just not be read anymore - it is too small. Maybe an independent setting of title size could make sense.

1 Like