Mark as Done/Calendar

Hi, I really like the fact that a note/task can be marked as Done. However, could it be possible to have the “mark as Done” link to the calendar? In other words, could a note/task mark as done be automatically remove from the calendar ?

Thanks,
Julien

2 Likes

Problem is that some people will want this behavior and others won’t, also in general the idea is to preserve and thereby document your past rather than remove such links. Perhaps a preference in the future.

The past would still be in Agenda. I just found confusing that your calendar remind you to do an event that you marked as done. So for now it is a two step thing 1.Mark as done and 2. delete from you calendar. To offer the option in Preferences is a great idea.

2 Likes

I realized that a lot of improvement has been made since we last discussed about Mark as done/calendar. Thank you for the great work done so far! I noticed that past events are now appearing in grey (dark mode) and I love it. However it seems that it doesn’t appeared grey anymore after restarting the app (iPad). Is it a known bug ?

Thanks for reporting, we’ll check if this is intended behaviour or not.