MacOS Beta invite page not accessible

The Mac App Store does not allow other update mechanisms. For beta releases, we need a way to have the app update for beta testers, and MAS doesn’t support that.

Hey ya’ll, I’ve been using Agenda for a bit over a year now and love it! I am interested in joining the beta program, but it seems that new forum users such as myself do not have access to the page. Any advice? Thanks!

1 Like

I’ve been made a “basic” user and can now access the page; thank you!

1 Like

Not sure what I need to do to become a basic user, but I’m not able to access that page yet

It should now work for you

1 Like

Whats the requirement to become a basic user?

It should just be a matter of spending some time reading/browsing on the community, but I’ve bumped you just now to basic user so it should work already.

Hello! I saw your tweet and I got excited about new features coming and I wonder if it is still possible to join the beta program (link is not working for me). Thanks!

Cheers, I’ve added you to TestFlight and I believe this link should now also work.

Hello, I too am trying to access beta testing for MacOS as well as iOS, but I cannot seem to access the above-mentioned page for MacOS, and I expect I need access to Test Flight for iOS. Can I please get some help with this?

I did request much the same in a different thread and I apologize for the double-post. I’m not clear on exactly the steps I need to take in order to join in the beta. Please advise - and thank you.

I went through your tutorial and lo and behold, I was granted access as a basic user. Sometimes, patience really is rewarded. :slight_smile:

Having done that, when I checked for beta releases, I was advised that I am up-to-date (9.1.2, MacOS version, downloaded from agenda, not the App Store version).

Is there no beta testing currently in-flight for MacOS?

1 Like

No, there is currently no beta. Should be soon I think.

@drewmccormack - thanks! I look forward to it.

Hi I’m very interested in testing some of the new features of Agenda in MacOS. Could I have access to the beta?

Thank you!

The Mac App Store beta is not going ahead, but you should be able to install the beta for Mac via our web site. Download directly at agenda.com (not Mac App Store). Go into Agenda > Preferences, and choose to have the Beta update stream.