Mac Mail drag and drop in Agenda

What I did: Dragged a mail message to Agenda with the cursor blinking in Agenda (as I previously read)

What happened: The subject copied over, but it wasn’t a link as they previously did.

What I expected: I expected the drag and drop to not only provide the subject header, but a link to the actual email as it has always done. I’m looking at my agenda and the note below from yesterday has links from email…it simply stopped working for some reason.

Things that might be helpful to know (Agenda version, OS and model, etc): Agenda (2.3), OS 10.13.6, IMac 27 Late 2008 *After filling out this question, I realized that yesterday it worked on a different computer that was more modern iMac 27 Late 2015…but running the same OS.

Does the email you drag have multiple emails in a thread? These don’t work due to limitations of what Apple places on the clipboard. It only works with the individual emails in a thread.

That’s it…it was a threaded email. Non-threaded email works as expected. Thank you for getting back to me!

1 Like