Locking Notes / TouchID integration

Would it be possible to add functionality to lock and encrypt notes similar to Notes.app?

It can be extremely useful in circumstances where you need to note information that should be kept private, particularly as this data is synced.

9 Likes

Have heard this request a few times. We will see what we can do in future.

Thanks for the feedback!
Kind regards,
Drew

2 Likes

Agreed. This is necessary and highly useful.

This is indeed among The features we are working on right now…

See also:

Any news on this? Updates with new (useful) features feel kinda slow, sorry :frowning:

No news at the moment, sorry.

Can we do this yet?

No, this isn’t possible yet, still on the roll.

Throwing in my vote for locking notes. I’m absolutely loving Agenda, but this is one key feature that is really missing right now. Hope this can be added soon!

2 Likes

Actually yes this is one very important element of any note/project management app, it should be there by default folks. Agenda is a great app with intuitive GUI that is easy to use and organize folders and sub categories in it.

Please this is a very much needed request.

I have some personal/ Business stuff that is highly confidential that i would not keep it exposed or potentially exposed to any risk factors. This feature will most likely make this app all in one for me instead of using some other apps just so i can password protect sensitive data. @mekentosj

4 Likes

I agree. I would love to have the ability to lock individual notes… Much needed
Thank you!

1 Like

Thanks! This is a common request, and certainly in our roadmap.

2 Likes

I really need this feature. I have bought GoodNotes earlier and I really love that app for better usage of my Apple Pencil. But, one of the biggest let down was unavailability of the lock notes feature.

I really feel it’s a very essential feature as I am slowly shifting to Agenda and planning to use it for my daily journal. Please enable this feature. May be a premium one but will be worth it.

We are working on adding private notes in Agenda 17. This will allow you to lock a note, so the contents are hidden.

1 Like

That’s truly awesome. Can we expect the update in near future? To be honest I am planning to purchase for all of my Mac and iOS devices. I know that I’ll get the updates for the next 12 months. If the agenda 17 update is near, I would be very happy. You know what I mean? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::grimacing:

No promises, but the typical timeline of releases would see Agenda 17 released in the first months of 2023. If you purchase now, you will certainly get those features.

1 Like

Superb. Then I am going to buy this right away. Thank you so much. :pray:t2: