Live Notifications - Permission Denied

What I did: I went to my Chrome browser settings and added agenda.com to my “allow notifications” section.

What happened: However, in my Agenda settings, “Live Notifications” continues to read “You denied permission for notifications. Allow notifications via your browser settings.”

What I expected: I expected Live Notifications to be enabled. And want to receive messages from users who tag me.

Things that might be helpful to know (Agenda version, OS and model, etc): OS High Sierra 10.13.6 Agenda version fresh download from Aug 7, 2018.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Have you tried enabling it for community.agenda.com instead of agenda.com?
Best wishes,
Alex

Thanks, Alex!

I just added http://community.agenda.com to my allow notifications. However, I’m still not seeing tags from another user testing with me.

1. do I need to pay for all the features first?
  2. do tags only work in community forums, or do they also work within projects and notes?

Thanks!! Camille

The community forums, while built-in Agenda, is separate software not developed by us, tags you create in your notes and projects (yes, you can add tags in notes in the format #tag-name) do not sync across to the community forums or vice versa. The live notifications are part of the forum software and are not related to the premium (paid) features.

So is it possible for me to do an @mycolleague and have them see a note I put the tag with their name next to?

Unfortunately not yet, we hope to add more collaboration features in the future.

Thanks, Alexander! Totally appreciate your quick responses, and it’s exciting to hear this might be an upcoming feature. :slight_smile:

1 Like