Linux

Hi Team,

Agenda is purely Apple. This, as far as I can see, is related to your familiarity with the OS, appreciation of the quality of Apple products, etc. I have always appreciated that.
But, the world today is no longer the same as (even just) last year in a big way.
Is your conviction to keep Agenda exclusively for Apple OS also subject to change?

Cheers,
Rob

Is your conviction to keep Agenda exclusively for Apple OS also subject to change?

Yes, at least in the foreseeable future, although this has almost exclusively to do with the type of company we are. It’s simply undoable to add more platforms without adding more people to the team . We are a small two-man company by choice/design*, which means having to say no to things that would require to grow the company to more people alas.

*) in addition, monetising Agenda on a platform like Linux (or even Android) is a lot harder than on macOS and iOS where more people are willing to pay for quality software

**) if it’s of interest, I’ve talked about it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NI8yYmqHahE

1 Like

Thanks!