Links lost from imported Apple notes

What I did: import apple notes

What happened: my links are lost

What I expected: that my links was imported

Things that might be helpful to know (Agenda version, OS and model, etc): All newest versions.

We’re sorry to hear that, can you send us a series of screenshots of what you describe? It would help us better understand the problem.

Here is a new screenshot. Please delete the first one.

What are the “links” exactly? Are they embedded web archives from Safari? Or are they just links you wrote by hand (typed)?

Hi Drew,

Thanks for reply.

Yes links from safari to Apple Notes. The links are not typed.
All links from Apple Notes imported to Agenda are missing.

I think they are probably not normal links, but embedded web archives of web sites. So they are really files attached to your notes.

We can’t currently import those. We are working on attachment support right now. We don’t know yet whether we will be able to get the attachments out of notes, but if it is possible, we will import them in future once we have attachment support ourselves.

Kind regards,
Drew

2 Likes

I noticed the same when importing my Apple Notes (most of which are weblinks). What ends up in Agenda is only the headline, so in my case importing Apple Notes makes absolutely no sense. @drewmccormack any progress on the attachment support regarding Apple Notes weblinks?

I will have to look at what Apple Notes gives us. I fear they simply don’t send us the information needed to build a link. Ie we just get the title of the link as text. I will check though.