Link to notes in the existing reminder

Hello!

I am a recent user of the app, so forgive me if the question is very basic. I’ve tried to search through existing issues, but couldn’t find an answer.
I can see that if I add a reminder from within Agenda app, it adds it to Reminders app with a link in the notes that would lead me back to the note. But if I add an existing reminder to Agenda note, no such link is added. Is there any way to paste the link to notes section also in the case when I add existing reminder to a note?

Thank you!

1 Like

Any chance you could make a screen recording of how you insert the existing reminder in the note, this helps to find out at which stage the link isn’t created.

Here is the screen recording. First, I tried to verify again that the link in the reminder created within agenda works; and then I show that the link doesn’t get pasted into reminders if created in Reminders app.
dropbox link to the video

Thanks, we’ll have a look!

That is a common issue (more than you can imagine). When a Reminder List is shared with other collegues, they could add a lot of reminders in that List. In that case, if I want attach one note to those reminders the link is not generated…

Ah, this could well be because the reminder has invitees or is on a shared, non-writable list, in both cases we can’t edit the reminder. We’ll check.

Hello there
Has this been addressed? Because it still happens to me at least: I cannot insert any existing reminder (whatever the list, shared or not shared) into an existing note using the related menu item (press on the reminder then chose ‘paste in selected note’.
However, if I select ‘paste in a new note’ then it works fine.

Thank you
David

It’s been addressed on Mac but possibly only in the next update on iOS/iPadOS.