Link to note in table

Would it be possible to be able to have an agenda link inside a table cell? I often find myself using tables as an index for larger projects, and I would love to be able to have a column that links to the Agenda note where I have the details.
I can copy a link in there, but it doesn’t go anywhere and when you navigate away from that note and back, it is just plain text.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback. Yes, we would like to allow more in tables, and links are certainly something that should be allowed. Will try to add that in future.

2 Likes

Earlier today I was trying to implement in Agenda some kind of dashboard for the various projects I’m involved in, using links to other sections of Agenda, to other apps (eg Todoist), to local files, to Slack channels, to github repos, etc.

I had the same experience as @dbludeau above. It took me a while to understand the links were not supposed to work at all. In the end I had to implement the dashboard in Evernote.

Please count my vote for being able to add links in a table :slight_smile: in the meantime it could be a good idea to have links pasted as plain text inside a table (to clarify expectations).

2 Likes

Yes, we have very limited formatting in tables at the moment. Links are definitely on the list to add. No doubt a few other formatting elements too.

2 Likes