Link to MindMeister and MeisterTask

If you could link or have this communicate with MeisterTask and MindMeister … my life would get at least 22.8% better … thanks for giving this a look and a try.

You can often embed links in Agenda simply by dragging something from another app into a note. Eg. an email or file.

To get a link to an Agenda Note to add in another app, select the note to link to, and choose Edit > Copy As > Agenda Link

Hope that helps!

I was thinking about highlighting a note in Agenda and then right clicking … then services and then send to MeisterTask … right now I am Copying text and then switching to MeisterTask and creating a new task … just try to save myself some click. I only have some many clicks left in my life so I am being cautious … have a great day and thanks for the prompt responses.

So you want support for services and/or the newer sharing extensions, is that right?

How would you like the data to come out in the other app? As a link? Or as copied text?

As copied text would be great. Sorry about the delay … got busy. I hope all is well.

On a different note … how come I can not see a JPG image when I drag it into Agenda … it just puts the link?

Just realized I should be a bit more clear … I am taking notes during a meeting in Agenda … I highlight a sentence which is an item I would like to put on my todo list (MeisterTask) … so I don’t have to copy and then paste it from Agenda to my todo list.

The Mac app does have a Sharing menu. Usually, any app that supports this should appear in the menu, allowing direct sharing.

Images an attachments are coming very soon.