Link severals notes to an event and undo

Hi,

Ok here my feedback from my experience with Agenda.

1.Undo do not work properly. Need to be fix.
2.Linking multiple notes to the same calendar event it’s impossible. I would appreciate to be able to do it. I read severals feedbacks and I think you should take in consideration the feedback of users. Why still impossible to link those notes to same event?
3.Also with my lack of english it’s sometimes really hard to understand you guys especially in this IT field. French version?
4.Agenda looks very nice and smooth for no expert like me but the Agenda Community looks totally different. It tooks me 5 minutes to find the way to send you an email!!

Thank you
Sébastien

1.Undo do not work properly. Need to be fix.

Are you using version 4.1 released this week? We redid undo and it should now be fast and reliable. If you still have issues despite being on the latest update, can you share example of where things go wrong?

2.Linking multiple notes to the same calendar event it’s impossible. I would appreciate to be able to do it. I read severals feedbacks and I think you should take in consideration the feedback of users. Why still impossible to link those notes to same event?

This isn’t possible on purpose, see this post:

3.Also with my lack of english it’s sometimes really hard to understand you guys especially in this IT field. French version?

We hope to start offering localised versions of Agenda, including in French, in the not too distant future.

4.Agenda looks very nice and smooth for no expert like me but the Agenda Community looks totally different. It tooks me 5 minutes to find the way to send you an email!!

You can always email us at support@agenda.com

Best wishes,
Alex

Hi Alex,

sorry for my late reply!

-Undo/redo works fine for me. I don’t know, may be a wrong action from my side…

-And I keep by now the support email close to me ;).

Thanks for the good job!
Sébastien

Glad to hear that Sébastien, and thanks for letting us know!
Best wishes,
Alex