Line width and badges

Just a few suggestions:

(1) I desperately need the line width setting (or at least fixed broader margins) in fullscreen mode - with sidebars hidden, notes are hardly readable on the 27” iMac.
(2) I miss the sidebar indicators showing the number of notes on the agenda or scheduled for today; app icon badge would be also a nice addition.
(3) …speaking of which, the icon looks fuzzy when the dark dock is enabled. Have you considered alternative version for the dark interface?

I am huge fan of the Agenda approach - with all the features it keeps the simplicity of analog solutions, similar way Findings did. Keep up the good work!

(1) I desperately need the line width setting (or at least fixed broader margins) in fullscreen mode - with sidebars hidden, notes are hardly readable on the 27” iMac.

You mean font size? We have indeed had various requests, we’ll put it on our agenda (no pun intended).

(2) I miss the sidebar indicators showing the number of notes on the agenda or scheduled for today; app icon badge would be also a nice addition.

I see what you mean, we’ll think about this one.

(3) …speaking of which, the icon looks fuzzy when the dark dock is enabled. Have you considered alternative version for the dark interface?

We’ll ask @wrinklypea what he thinks.

I am huge fan of the Agenda approach - with all the features it keeps the simplicity of analog solutions, similar way Findings did. Keep up the good work!

Fantastic to hear!

I think what’s needed is an option to limit the width of a note’s line length. in full screen on a wide monitor the length of a line is also full width. this makes it harder to read.

Of course the solution is not to use all the screen space with agenda - make the window smaller.

But some people like to use full screen mode for focus, so in Preferences a restriction for the note pane width would be helpful - 50-75 characters appears to be the best line length for readability, so perhaps instead uf unlimited note width in the note pane - some form of max-width would be appropriate?

This is agenda at half width on my big dell screen - the font is too small and the lines too long for comfortable reading, so we need to be able to adjust it a little.

Shared with Droplr

Thanks

1 Like

That’s exactly what I meant, yes – where are the right words when I need them – thank you :slight_smile: Text size adjustments are also very welcome, of course (with Bear app as a reference).

Please do - pencil is great, but you can do amazing things with Orange Crayon… like marking important notes to put them on agenda… and… orange is the new black, someone said…

(temporarily… :wink: )

Hi Rafal. I see what you mean with “fuzzy” look if you have a dark dock… not sure who said orange is the new black though :smiley: I’ll try to come up with a good solution for it. Stay tuned and thanks for the feedbacks!

2 Likes

New Agenda icon in RC4 - the change is subtle, perfectly highlights the margin and I love it. Thank you!

1 Like