Korean - 한국어

Translators: @dashpot @webtree @geejunlee @breach

This topic is for discussion the Korean translation of Agenda. Feel free to leave your suggestions, corrections, and comments here.

Want to help translate Agenda to Korean? Reply to this post and we’ll add you to this translation project.

Do you encounter any issues, have suggestions or comments, leave a post here as well, your feedback is highly appreciated!

Hello, I finally got your invitation mail for the translation project after I’ve sent you an email in 2018! What can I do for the next?

1 Like

Update: The Korean localization of Agenda is now officially underway :partying_face: with @dashpot taking a first stab at the first round of translation. As outlined here, we’ll add a number of reviewers once they have concluded the first round and will give all of you access to the test builds as things progress. To be continued…

Hi,
I just started testing Agenda, and happened to catch up this post.
If you need more hand, do not hesitate to contact.
I will be happy to join the translation project!

Great, I have added you to the team @webtree, can’t wait to see a Korean version of Agenda!

Wanna to join to translate to Korean for the application.

Perfect, many thanks for your kind offer to help translate Agenda to Korean. I’ve sent you an invite!

hi I need Korean language please

We’re looking for people would like to help us translate to Korean, if you want to help please let us know and I’ll add you to the team.

Oh, may I?

Definitely, I’ll add you to the team, thanks!

Update: We have moved from OneSky to Crowdin for translating Agenda to Korean :raised_hands:

Hello, I need Korean language support please